The 10Peaks™ course takes in 10 of the highest peaks in the Lake District.
The route will take you over dramatic rocky crags, across open moorland and through low lying bogs following a clockwise loop bagging the peaks in the following order:
- Helvellyn, 951 m (3,118 ft)
- Bowfell, 902 m (2,960 ft)
- Great End, 910 m (2,986 ft)
- Scafell Pike, 978 m (3,210 ft)
- Scafell, 965 m (3,162 ft)
- Pillar, 892 m (2,926 ft)
- Great Gable, 899 m (2,949 ft)
- Green Gable, 801 m (2,628 ft)
- High Spy, 653 m (2,142 ft)
- Skiddaw, 931 m (3,054 ft)
Participants will need to navigate their own way from peak to peak on foot and feel confident doing so night or day.