Harvey Maps support the 10 Peaks Challenge once more
Many thanks to Harvey Maps who have kindly agreed to support the 10 Peaks Challenge once again.
HARVEY has been making high quality maps for outdoor recreation for 30 years and has coverage of the popular walking areas of the UK. HARVEY mapping is used by many Mountain Rescue Teams of upland areas because of its clarity and detail, including Langdale and Ambleside MRT.
Lake District British Mountain Map
- The Lake District’s famous mountains and fells on a single map
- Printed on polyethylene – durable, tear-resistent and 100% waterproof
- Made in cooperation with the British Mountaineering Council
- Colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys
- Detailed crag information for climbers
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Detailed 1:20,000 enlargements of Scafell and Pillar
- Geological map of the Lake District supplied by the British Geological Survey
- Mountain incident and first aid advice
“The best Lake District map I have ever seen. The 1:40,000 scale provides clear, detailed information to one of the most popular hill walking areas in Britain.”
Sir Chris Bonington
If you have entered the 10 Peaks Challenge and would like to purchase this map with a 25% discount please email Paul for details.